Sunday 9 May 2010

Little Quote from the Prairie

I like a quote.
I know they promise easy answers and it's you that has to do the change, but there is no quicker way to remind you to look at your priorities.
And the things about quotes is they always seem to sound true. And very often complete.

I always liked the inspirational messages of Michael Landon's eighties TV series 'Highway to Heaven'. I can't think of a series that does anything like that nowadays. Landon's charm, charisma and hair helped. And the memory intensifies with the fact that he famously died too young from cancer.
Some quote-generating algorithm chose this for me today on iGoogle.
Take from it what you need.

"Somebody should tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying. Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day. Do it! I say. Whatever you want to do, do it now!"
Michael Landon
US actor (1936 - 1991)

No comments: