Friday 14 June 2013

3 Alternative Uses for Toothbrush Heads

Dear Phillips Customer Services

Please use the following scientific information as you see fit, and feel free to add to your instructional literature.

Please consider recycling old heads from your electric toothbrush when no longer considered suitable for the oral cavity:

1. Try using them to clean the sink. In tests, I found this idea to be "Jolly Good"
2. Use them to clean between your toes. In tests, I found this idea to be "Pleasantly Repeatable"
3. Use them to clean old coins from metal detecting. In tests I found this idea to be "Somewhat Useless"

Summary
Wherever there is a tricky space, a bit of vibration and ultrasound is a jolly good thing.

Thank you for reading.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir
 
Thank you very much for the advise (sic)! I think it is an excellent idea, I do not know if we can actually add it to user manual, but I will pass this to our technical department and perhaps we can use it to guide our Customers.
  
Kind regards,
Andrew  

Philips Customer Care 

No comments: